English Afternoon Tea Party
25 guest minimum ~ $65.00 per head
Mixed green salad with blue cheese, fresh pears and candied walnuts, tossed in a light balsamic vinaigrette.
An assortment of traditional English teatime sandwiches. Served on wheat and white bread. We remove the crusts, cut into triangles or fingers (your choice) and make a beautiful presentation of these tasty sandwiches on our elegant tiered display stands or vintage platters.
Please select 4:
- Albacore tuna salad
- Chicken salad
- Cucumber and Boursin cheese
- Egg mayonnaise with watercress
- Curried chicken salad
- Roast beef with arugula & wasabi mayonnaise
- Roast ham and cheddar cheese with a creamy mustard spread
- Smoked salmon with dill cream cheese or dill butter
- Tomato, basil & goat cheese
- Turkey with brie & sundried tomato pesto
Please select 3:
- Bite size vegetarian quiches
- Caprese skewers (mini tomato & mozzarella balls with basil, drizzled with a balsamic reduction)
- Caramelized onion & goat cheese tarts
- Curried chicken salad phyllo cups with grapes and mango
- Lox and cream cheese phyllo cups garnished with capers
- Mini chicken sausage rolls
- Phyllo wrapped asparagus rolls
Mixed seasonal berries (summer months only)
Or Mixed fresh fruit
A selection of bite size scones served with Devonshire cream, organic strawberry preserves & lemon curd
Freshly baked in house bite-size desserts are beautifully presented on our artisan cake stands and stackable displays.
- Assorted French macarons
- Assorted mini cupcakes
- Chocolate cups filled with chocolate mousse & topped with a swirl of sweet whipped cream
- Chocolate dipped strawberries (summer months only)
- Choux pastry puffs filled with vanilla custard
- Organic Meyer lemon bar squares
- Sweet lemon tarts topped with whipped cream & seasonal berries
- Pecan butterscotch tarts
- Seasonal fresh fruit tarts
- Truffle brownie bites (with or without walnuts)
We fresh-brew enough piping hot tea to last all afternoon. Poured from our vintage teapots and served in a dainty teacup with a saucer. Choose 2 teas from our extensive selection of black, green, white and herbal teas (see below).
All Vintage Tea China, Tiered Serving Pieces
& Silverware Are Included
Two choices of china place settings included for each guest; Vintage mix and match or elegant matching pink “Lady Carlyle” tea sets.
Downton Abbey Tea Party
25 guest minimum ~ $65.00 per head
Sales Tax is not included
15% service charge for buffet service
20% service charge for full sit-down tea service
Call to schedule your catered tea party
Please choose 2 varieties of tea from the options below:
English Breakfast Tea: Full bodied, robust and rich, an extremely versatile tea. Served either black with a slice of lemon or the traditional English way with a splash of milk and perhaps a teaspoon of sugar. Decaf available.
Earl Grey: A delicate tea blend with a distinctive flavor and aroma derived from the addition of oil extracted from the rind of the bergamot orange. Served either black with a slice of lemon or a splash of milk. Decaf available.
Darjeeling: Considered to be the champagne of teas with its intoxicating aroma and subtle muscatel flavor. Ideal for afternoon tea. Served black.
Chai: A rich, robust blend of black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper & spices. Delicious served either black or as a special treat with steamed milk and honey.
Berry Blossom White: A white tea with enticing hints of blueberry and white cranberry. Hints of blueberry and crisp white cranberry.
Apricot Vanilla Cream: fruity and tangy with creamy notes of rooibos.
Cucumber White: A replenishing infusion of white tea.
HERBAL TISANES (caffeine free)
Chamomile: Made from chamomile flowers believed to have a calming and relaxing effect.
Peppermint: A clean, fresh invigorating tea, good for the digestion and relaxation.
Rooibos: The red bush of Africa – a tea with a pleasing sweetness and distinctive taste. Served black with a little sweetener.
Wild Sweet Orange: A lively blend of sweet citrus flavors, herbs & spices – tart, sweet &
smooth. Served black with a touch of honey.
Passion: An herbal blend of hibiscus, lemongrass, mango & passion fruit. Juicy berry, wine-like, earthy. Served black with lemon or sweetener.
Sweet Cinnamon Spice: Big, flavorful tea swirling with sweet cinnamon and spicy star anise.
Jasmine: A Sweet and smooth Chinese tea made from green tea leaves that are scented with Jasmine flowers. A very sophisticated tea best served without milk.
China Green Tea: Fresh and lively green tea with a light and lingering flavor. Grassy, vegetative, sweet rice.
Zen Green Tea: An enlightening blend of green tea with spearmint and lemony flavors. Earthy, lemony, minty, sweet.
Green Ginger: A bright blend of green teas with the zing of ginger and a hint of pear. Gingery, lemon, peach, smoky earth.